Have you heard of “Uber for Trucking”? Want to be part of the Customer Success Journey?
We are a dedicated group of professionals working on the disruption of the $800 Billion Market called "Surface Transport" in North America. We are removing the middleman and using breakthrough App technology to solve the problem.
Check out Go99.ca for some background on what we are doing. Follow us on Facebook and twitter.
ROLE: Freight Account Specialist - Customer Success Associate:
In this role you will be a dynamic and powerful influencer and a caring account manager. You will be using cutting-edge technology, alongside your old-fashioned personal grit and determination, to on-board truckers and shippers into our community.
Experience in Domestic and US freight forwarding, trucking brokerage or dispatching will useful as you talk to our primary stake-holders: Shippers, Carriers and Truck Drivers.
If you have sales experience, we definitely want to speak to you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Font-line contact point: you manage shippers, carriers and truck driver accounts;
- Oversee daily account operations and ensure 100% customer satisfaction;
- Work with shippers, carriers and dispatchers to assist with transaction success;
- Contribute to the development of features and functionality of the App.
This exciting role will be a good fit for someone who is results-oriented, while at the same time being a consummate team player.
- People Person - Quality communicator and quick to connect with people
- Trucking Knowledge - Understand freight forwarding, quoting and understanding related shipping costs
- Regulation - Understand industry regulatory requirements
- Problem Solver - “out of the box” thinker
- Relentless – no challenge is too daunting, as you’ll do whatever it takes to overcome it.
- Dedicated – passionate about delivering remarkable work coupled with the need to amaze users, your drive for greatness is a core value
- Thrilled to be part of a start-up and willing to strive in a start-up environment
- Years of experience and understanding of logistics, freight forwarding, brokerage or dispatch
- Employment history with progressive responsibilities – and wanting more!
- Dynamic and moving sales and business development figures