Heard of “Uber for Freight”? Are you currently a Dispatcher or Freight Broker looking to make a change? Come join us as we launch cutting edge technology that will transform the world of heavy freight distribution and logistics!
Check out Go99.ca for some background on what we are doing. Follow us on Facebook and twitter.
In this role you will be a dynamic and powerful influencer and a caring account manager. A background in domestic and US freight forwarding, brokerage or dispatching will stand you a good stead as you talk to our primary stake-holders: Shippers, Carriers and Truck Drivers.
If you have frontline sales experience, particularly in the tech industry, we want to speak to you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Font-line stakeholder contact point: you manage your userbase of shippers, carriers and truck drivers.
- Oversee daily account operations to optimize customer service levels and improve internal processes to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Working with shippers, carriers and dispatchers to assist with surface freight movement
- Play an integral part in the development of features and capabilities of our industry-changing system
This exciting role will be a good fit for someone who is results-oriented, while at the same time being a consummate team player.
You can be a part of the Industry Disruption and Freight Revolution.
You should be:
- Quality communicator and quick to connect with people
- Understand freight forwarding, quoting and understanding related shipping costs
- Understand trucking and surface transportation along with some regulatory requirements
- A flexible problem solver and “out of the box” thinker
- Relentless – no challenge is too daunting, as you’ll do whatever it takes to overcome it.
- Dedicated – passionate about delivering remarkable work coupled with the need to amaze users, your drive for greatness is a core value
- Able to leverage your skills and expertise to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities and stay organized
- Familiar with web and mobile application systems, including Windows, Mac, Android and iOS
- Entrepreneurial – unconventional challenges excite you because you strive to build viable solutions out of impossible situations
- Thrilled to be part of a start-up and willing to thrive in a start-up environment
- Ability & willingness to train and mentor peers and colleagues
- Years of experience and understanding of logistics, freight forwarding, brokerage or dispatch
- Employment history with progressive responsibilities – and wanting more!
- Dynamic and moving sales and business development figures
Go99 Operations Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Surespan Digital, a venture Founded and Funded by the Surespan Group of Companies which has been in operating since 1977. Our offices are located in North Vancouver, BC.