Do you like "Disruptive Technology" or the "Shared Economy" and want to be part of a fun, energetic and dynamic team developing and running an awesome digital freight matching marketplace?
We are looking for a well-rounded, top-notch Senior DevOps with operations and configuration management skills to fill a critical role in our creative and progressive team.
Like creating beautiful solutions, working with new technologies, have good ideas, and want to be part of the next big thing? Yes - then this may be the right opportunity for you.
GO99 Operations is a new venture created and well-funded by an established Surespan Group operating since 1977. Our offices are located in the North Shore with a beautiful view of Downtown Vancouver and the North Shore Mountains. Check us out here: link
With a new working office environment, top-notch equipment, and great tools, working on our product is a blast. The team is sensational and even when things get rough, there's a lot of love!
We are building Web and Mobile front-end and Java-stack based back-end high performance and scalable application to drive real-time business transactions. The team is sensational and even when things get rough, there's a lot of love!
An ideal candidate will have the technical skills and entrepreneurial spirit, get it done and get it done right attitude, be open minded, flexible and innovative, as well as hard-working and team oriented including working well with people.
What's on Offer here:
- World-class hardware and software (no excuses)
- Leading-edge technology project and unique business model
- Opportunities to contribute and share your knowledge
- Competitive salaries (of course, this is Vancouver!)
- Competitive benefits (again, it's Vancouver!)
- Comfortable work environment (new offices and furniture)
- Check out our Glassdoor reviews: link
Anticipated expertise and experience"
- Software development and configuration management using IntelliJ, GitHub, Gradle, Jira, Fisheye, and TeamCity
- Building and managing development and production environments using:
- AWS: EC2, VPC, Route 53, S3, API Gateway, SNS, IAM, Certificates
- System components: Linux, Tomcat, Nginx, Couchbase, Zookeeper
- Security: CAS, OpenID, OAuth2
- Build and environment management tools: TeamCity, Gradle, Docker, Terraform
- Java enterprise web application development using Java 8, RxJava, REST services, Tomcat, Spring, No-SQL (Couchbase), Kafka, Solr, event-driven micro-services architecture, advanced design patterns and frameworks
- Pragmatic approach and ability of working within Linux, Windows and Mac/OS development environments
- Solid understanding of high performance scalable systems
- Agile and iterative development methodologies
- Product testing strategies including automation, performance and functional testing
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a variety of software development, system architecture, operations and configuration management aspects
- Excellent language as well as business and technical communication skills
- Ability to complete tasks fast and with high level of quality.
- Our team is based on creativity, flexibility, adaptability, openness, fun, respect, and lots of hard work.
If you think you can make our team even better, stronger, and more fun, please submit your resume in PDF.