Do you like "Disruptive Technology" or the "Shared Economy" and want to be part of a fun, energetic and dynamic team developing and running an awesome digital freight matching marketplace?
We are looking for a well-rounded, business savvy, top-notch senior, full-stack java developer to join our creative and progressive development team.
Like writing beautiful code, working with new technologies, have good ideas, and want to be part of the next big thing? If "Yes!" - then this may be the right opportunity for you.
Go99 Operations is a new venture created and well-funded by an established Surespan Group in operation since 1977. Our offices are located in the North Shore with a beautiful view of Downtown Vancouver and the North Shore Mountains. Check us out here: link
With a new working office environment, top-notch equipment and tools, working on our project is a blast. The team is sensational and even when things get rough, there's a lot of love!
We are building Web and Mobile front-end and Java-stack based back-end high performance and scalable application to drive real-time business transactions.
An ideal candidate will have the technical and entrepreneurial spirit, get it done and get it done right attitude, be open minded, flexible and innovative, as well as hard-working and team oriented including working well with people.
What's on Offer here:
Desirable expertise and experience:
· <!--[endif]-->Java enterprise web application development using Java 8, RxJava, REST services, Tomcat, Spring, No-SQL (Couchbase), Kafka, Solr, event-driven micro-services architecture, advanced design patterns and frameworks
· <!--[endif]-->Software development tools including IntelliJ, GitHub, Gradle, Jira, Fisheye, and TeamCity
· <!--[endif]-->Ability to effectively function in a multi-tier cloud development environment.
· <!--[endif]-->Pragmatic approach and ability of working within Linux, Windows and Mac/OS development environments
· <!--[endif]-->Solid understanding of high performance scalable systems
· <!--[endif]-->Agile and iterative development methodologies
· <!--[endif]-->Product testing strategies including automation, performance and functional testing
· <!--[endif]-->Bachelor degree in Computer Science
· <!--[endif]-->Minimum 5 years’ experience in a variety of software development aspects
· <!--[endif]-->Excellent language as well as business and technical communication skills
· <!--[endif]-->Ability to complete tasks fast and with high quality.
Our team is based on creativity, flexibility, adaptability, openness, fun, respect, and lots of hard work.